Trekking and excursions in the mountains or at the sea
Trekking and walks are ideal ways to discover an area. An adventurous, ecological and free way to go anywhere, even where cars can’t go.
Treks in Trentino take you through the mountain landscapes of the candid white Dolomites, while trekking in Sardinia lets you experience the sea from a completely different point of view!
All the ClubRes structures are in special locations where nature and outdoors life plays a lead role.
This is why we have special services for those looking to spend their holiday in the open air.
Trekking in Trentino
Make your holiday in Trentino unique with trekking in the mountains. Every valley has countless trails, but we have selected the best excursions for you, departing directly from your ClubRes Hotel or Apartment!
- Valle di Fiemme, Torre di Pisa Refuge:fa fantastic circuit in the midst of the peaks of the Latemar Massif. The destination of this excursion in the Dolomites is the Torre di Pisa, a white tower of rock.
- Valle di Fassa, San Nicolò Refuge: this trek beneath Marmolada begins in Sauch; crossing wide-open meadows dotted with characteristic mountain huts, the trail leads to Mezzaselva and the enchanting plateau of the San Nicolò Refuge.
- Valli del Primiero-San Martino di Castrozza, Cavallazza and the Colbricón Lakes: an excursion through the postcard-perfect panoramas of the Rolle Pass. From here the trail climbs to the breath-taking panorama of the Cavallazza Peak, to then descend to the Colbricón Lakes, two blue treasures of rare beauty. The trail is long but not particularly difficult, and it is possible to find trenches, tunnels and the remains of war-time constructions.
- Alpe Cimbra, from Serrada to Mount Finonchio: an easy walk that, from Serrada, reaches the wide-open meadows of Mount Finonchio. From here it is possible to enjoy the spectacular view over the Val d’Adige. The trail is unpaved.
Trekking in Sardinia: Golfo Aranci
Who says that Sardinia is only crystal-clear waters and white sandy beaches?
This region is full of places to discover and panoramic areas that often conceal archaeological sites and traces of recent history. Here are a few panoramic treks in Sardinia in the area of Golfo Aranci:
- Excursion to Capo Figari, Cala Moresca and the old artillery battery of Capo Figari
Golfo Aranci is characterised by a promontory that extends into the sea: Capo Figari. Leaving by foot from Baia Caddinas, you can reach a small beach with turquoise waters called Cala Moresca. From here, following the indications, you can:
- walk to the remains of the old artillery battery
- reach Cala Greca, a picturesque hidden cove
- climb to the ridge to reach the English Cemetary, the burial place of shipwreak victims from the end of the 19th century
- continue on to the remains of the Marconi observatory to admire the breath-taking panorama over the gulf of Marinella and Olbia.
- Reach the peak of Mount Ruju
- Excursion Cala Sabina Golfo Aranci
This simple excursion leaves from Baia Caddinas and, following a narrow path, reaches Cala Sabina. From here, it continues to Marinella, passing through enormous and characteristic masses of rock. More expert and trained walkers can continue to the Madonna del Monte. The breath-taking view is worth the effort.