Two wheels, one passion!
Do you like to ride through the most beautiful settings in Italy? Choose a ClubRes holiday!
Bike lovers know how important it is to have a reference point near their chosen route. This is why in some ClubRes Hotels and Apartments you can find guarded deposits and a small workshop with a practical pressure washer.
Do you prefer motorbiking? A day on your motorbike exploring characteristic villages and winding roads will really make you feel you are on holiday.
In Trentino or Sardinia, set off on an adventure on two wheels!
ClubRes Bike Service, the service dedicated to cyclists
These are all the exclusive ClubRes services dedicated to lovers of two-wheeled travel that you can only find in ClubRes Bike Hotels! To find out which they are, contact us!
- Personnel with information on bike-related fun opportunities and an info corner with maps and itineraries
- the possibility of rides with instructors
- guided tours during the week for groups of minimum 4 people staying at a Bike Hotel. These groups can request “tailor-made” tours organised specially for them.
- guests at Bike Hotels have the right to a discount of 10% on all organised tours
- bike deposits with bike storage (racks, hooks or wall-mounted), sockets for free charging and bike washing
- bike deposit with video surveillance and alarm
- repair kits, stands, inner-tyre substitution kit
- inner tubes of various sizes available (at an extra charge)
- some structures have an e-bike charging station
- washing and drying service (at an extra charge)
- clothes drying area (at an extra charge)
- special offers from rental agencies and shops
- possibility of an early breakfast for special occasions such as races and bike days
- special menus on request
- bike package proposals
- pre-prepared packed breakfast
- massage service on request
Guided tours on MTB to discover the beauty of Val di Fassa
Le MTB guides fromHotel Adler andHotel al Sle will accompany you on a two-wheeled journey to discover Val di Fassa! The range of tours by mountain bike includes: Cross-Country tours for lovers of long-distance riding, All-Mountain tours for those looking to discover the mountains by MTB, various proposals for enduro or downhill itineraries for enthusiasts of more challenging rides.
A week full of riding! Here is the weekly calendar of trips.
MTB TEST TOUR ADULTS
A normal/easy excursion in MTB through woods and along trails with the MTB instructors, who will be able to assess your level and recommend the right excursions for you during the week.
MTB TEST DAY CHILDREN AND YOUNGSTERS
A test day at the Skillpark in Canazei to have fun with the instructors with jumps, ramps and curves! The participants can then decide if they want to take part in the weekly MTB courses.
½-DAY TOUR WITH ELECTRIC MTB
Different routes with departure from Pozza di Fassa or Campitello. E-bikes will allow us to follow steeper routes with little effort and reach panoramic points more quickly.
SELLARONDA MTB TOUR
Either clockwise, counter-clockwise or in gravity version. The very famous panoramic tour around the monumental Sella range of the Dolomites, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Climbing to high altitude with the lifts to the Gardena, Campolongo, Pordoi and Sella passes, to then take on breathtaking trails and descents to enjoy the unique landscape. (Bike pass at extra cost).
There are also MTB courses for children and youngsters and riding technique courses for beginners and experts either in bike parks or on trails.
If you are an expert and want to ride alone, take a look at our suggestions!
Cycling around Sardinia
A region well-adapted for open-air sports, Sardinia has some memorable routes to travel by bike at your own pace. Here, all lovers of cycling of all ages can enjoy a sensational journey immersed in the colours of nature and the scent of the sea.
The Residence, Hotel Resort & SPA Baia Caddinas offers the Bike Service, allowing you to use all the services dedicated to cyclists. You can use the guarded deposit and the small workshop, or hire a bike and experience a fantastic cycle-trek, such as the one from Golfo Aranci to Capo Figari, or set off for an adventure along the Costa Smeralda, from Olbia to Golfo Aranci and on to Baja Sardinia
Not just bicycles: services dedicated to motorcyclists
The Dolomite passes are legendary amongst motorcyclists who, when the weather is good, get together to ride the exciting bends of the Dolomites surrounded by fantastic panoramas...
But even exploring Sardinia by motorbike is a unique experience!
The ClubRes services for motorcyclists:
- guarded motorbike garage with videosurveillance
- on request we have a list of nearby workshops
- the opportunity to experience a motocross trial on the Pietramurata circuit